- The Organiser of Programistyczno-Informatyczne Zespołowe Zawody Algorytmiczne (known further as PIZZA or Contest) are the Institute of Computer Science, University of Wrocław (Joliot-Curie 15, 50-383 Wrocław), and Fibertide sp. z o. o. (KRS 0000667554, NIP 8952125931, share capital of PLN 5,000, HQ Paprotna 5, 51-117 Wrocław).
- The Final will be on 2018/04/21 in the Institute of Computer Science, University of Wrocław. It is on Joliot-Curie St. 15, Wrocław, Poland.
- The information concerning the contest are going to be published on the contest.pizza website. All questions are to be asked through:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (before and after the contest),
- dedicated question-and-answer system (during the contest).
- Team Registration is open up to, and including, 2018/03/15.
- The Qualifying Round is on 2018/03/17. Its rules are going to be specified in a spearate document. The Organiser will publish it before the Qualifying Round starts.
- Only teams of two or three people can participate in the Contest.
- Team Registration is performed through the registration form available on the contest.pizza website.
- Successfully registered teams are eligible to participate in the Qualifying Round. Only the teams who pass the Qualifying Round are eligible to take part in the Final.
- Successful registration requires accepting the Rules in the form provided by the Organiser, as well as providing real credentials in the registration form.
- The participation in the Contest is free of charge.
- Every team member needs to be over 18 years old or present a written permission from their legal guardian.
- The challenges in the Final will rely on communication with a challenge server adherent to the information provided during the contest.
- Scoring and ranking rules will be regulated individually for each challenge. The information regarding the rules will be included in the tasks' descriptions.
- The communication with challenge servers during the Final will be based on TCP.
- The Organiser provides the following items for each team:
- rooms with chairs and tables,
- one electric socket (type E) and one Ethernet cable (with an RJ-45 plug).
- Teams take part in the contest at their own responsibility.
- Teams provide all other equipment necessary for successful participation for themselves. This includes in particular: computers, switches, network cables, extension cables, pens.
- Teams can use materials and devices brought with them to the Finals unless those tools allow them access to external help.
- The participants are responsible for the state of the devices which they plug into the local network and power grid. The Organiser is not responsible for any damages caused by faulty operation of the participants' devices.
- Use of external help during the Final will result in disqualification.
- Communication between teams during the Final will result in disqualification.
- The network provided to the teams during the Final may be used only for internal team communication and communication with the contest servers within boundaries specified in the tasks' descriptions. Breaking this rule will result in disqualification.
- It is forbidden to participate in the contest under the influence of psychoactive substances.
- Disruptive behaviour during the Final may result in disqualification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the participants which break the contest rules.
- The personal data administrators are Fibertide sp. z o. o. (HQ Paprotna 5, Wrocław) and the Institute of Computer Science, University of Wrocław, where Fibertide sp. z o. o. is a corresponding subject concerning personal data protection.
- Providing the personal data is voluntary. However, it is at the same time necessary to provide personal data required by the Organiser in order to participate in the contest.
- The personal data will be processed for the purposes of the contest.
- Each sponsor is allowed to forward (through the Organiser) one job or internship offer to all participants of the Qualification Round.
- Each participants has the right to access, correct, or remove their data. In the latter case, it will result in removal from the participants' list.
- The participants agree to have their appearance registered and used by the Organiser and the sponsors for the promotion od the contest.
- Participants acknowledge that pictures will be taken and there will be audio-video recording during the Final. Participants give the Organiser the right to use recordings and images from the Final for promotional purposes of the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest rules after having announced the changes at the contest.pizza website.
- In matters which were not included in the rules, all decisions are made by the Organiser.